The J. W. Dillon House
The James W. Dillon House Museum is located in Dillon, South Carolina, and was the home of the James W. Dillon family. Built in 1890, the home was originally located on what is now 1st Avenue at Washington Street. It was moved to its present location in 1967, renovated, restored, and furnished to depict the early 1900's. Many items used in the furnishings are original items used by the family. Mr. Dillon, known as the founder of Dillon County, lived in this home until his death in 1915.
The home consists of a parlor, office, sitting room, and dining room on the first floor, and five bedrooms on the second floor. The kitchen is attached to the rear of the house.
The Dillon House is on the National Register of Historic Places.
the Dillon House are can be made from 2:00 pm - 4:00pm on: